The nightlife in Barcelona is vibrant and very mixed, as the city itself. On the contrary as other cities, is not concentrated in just one area. The offer is so big that competition against clubs is fierce.
Barcelona Nightlife: Opium VIP Night Tour
Places to go out in Barcelona
Most of the nightlife in Barcelona takes place around La Rambla, El Born, and the Port Olímpic. Although there are clubs scattered all over town.
The Port Olimpic is one of the best places to go out in Barcelona. The mild weather and the lovely atmosphere are thye perfect setting to party the night away.
There is a great offer of clubs near the beach, like Opium, Catwalk, Shôko, IceBarcelona and Pacha. The clubs give away promotional flyers in popular areas of the city center, where they may offer discounts on drinks or offer a free entrance.
Barcelona Nightlife: Opium VIP Night Tour
Enjoy a comfortable private transfer from/to the Airport in Barcelona – Book well in advance to guarantee the service of your transfer.
Plaza Real is one of the most appealing places in the Old City. This famous square is one nightspot you just can´t miss in the Gothic Quarter. You’ll find iconic places like Ocaña, Karma, Sidecar and Jamboree just a few steps from La Rambla.
One key word you must remember about nightlife in Barcelona
is late. Dinner starts at most restaurants
around 22:00, and can last until midnight, more so on Fridays and Saturdays. As a consequence, clubs are deserted until 1:00 or 2:00 am, and after that the party can continue up until 6:00 am (in selected venues).
Most famous nightclubs in Barcelona
- Among the most established clubs in town to party we find Razzmatazz. Much more than a club, it offers concerts and five different rooms to enjoy the best indie pop, alternative rock and electronic music and concerts.
- Sala Bikini, a legendary club in Barcelona it’s open for everything in between live concerts, music events, private parties and fashion shows.
- The posh and exclusive Sutton Club features several rooms with mainstream pop in the upper part of Barcelona, as well as Atlantic Club, with a gorgeous terrace overlooking Barcelona.
- Around the same area, Be cool features different lounges with electronica and indie music. If dancing is not your forte, this neighborhood has also a large array of famous bars where it’s just possible to chill out.
- Cool places like Mirabé, featuring an incredible open-air terrace with incredible views of the Barcelona skyline.
- La Terraza, an open-air chill out club inside Poble Espanyol in Montjuïc.
- Finally, another legendary club is Arena, a family of gay-friendly clubs in the Gaixample District.
The best tours in Barcelona
Experience the magic and passion of a live flamenco show in Barcelona with front row seats. Enjoy a truly authentic show of this traditional Spanish art in the most intimate setting, with the company of accomplished dancers, guitarists and singers in the heart of Barcelona.
Join this full day guided tour that includes a brunch and wine tasting at the Torres Cellars in the Penedés region, plus the breathtaking landscape of Montserrat and the stunning city of Sitges.
Admire the most famous monument in Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia through this 1,5 hour guided tour that includes fast track entrance and visit to the towers for extraordinary views of Barcelona.
Enjoy Girona and Figueres, Salvador Dalí’s hometown in this guided full day tour. Walk through the picturesque streets of medieval Girona and visit the Dalí-Theater Museum in Figueres, the biggest collection of the surrealist artist.
Get the best of Gaudí in Barcelona in one single tour. Experience the creative genius of Gaudí with this 4,5 hour guided tour that includes entrance to Sagrada Familia and Park Güell, plus an exterior visit to La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
Visit one of Barcelona’s most amazing landmarks in this 1,5 hour guided tour of Park Güell. Learn all about this magnificent modernist work by Gaudi, one of the places that make Barcelona a unique city.
Immerse yourself in the magic of Montserrat, one of the most special locations near Barcelona. This morning guided tour invites you to explore this mountain retreat, as well as its monastery, funiculars and mountain paths leading to spectacular views.
Enjoy Barcelona to the fullest with this guided morning tour, featuring the best of Barcelona. Explore the Gothic Quarter, the Gothic Cathedral, Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol and much more.
Experience the magic of the fabulous Girona’s historical center through the scenarios of Game of Thrones. Explore the medieval city, one of the settings of the famous hit TV show, in this 6 hour guided tour from Barcelona.
This 1,5 hour guided tour will give you instant access to Barcelona’s biggest landmark: Sagrada Familia. Enjoy the most impressive architecture and ornaments with a Fast Track entrance, no queues.
Comentarios y recomendaciones