Barcelona Go City
THE tourist card to discover the very best of Barcelona!
Barcelona Go City Pass
The Barcelona Go City Pass is the tourist card that will allow you to discover the most popular things to do in Barcelona at your own pace or visiting as much attractions as you want. Our honest review about it.
Check all you can get with this Barcelona City Pass and get to experience the very best of Barcelona:
Is the Barcelona City Pass worth it?
It definitely is!
But it always depends on your needs and how you like to travel. What we like about the Barcelona Go City Pass is the fact that you can choose among 2 kinds of passes: the All-Inclusive Pass and the Explorer Pass.
Depending on what you select, you’ll use it for “Days” or “Attractions”.
What? Check below:
- You can visit as much attractions as you want with the All-Inclusive Pass, for periods of 2, 3, 4 and 5 days.
- Whereas the Explorer Pass gives you free access to the number of attractions you wish to visit. Choose between 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and up to 7 attractions (and the good news is that you’ll have up to 60 days to use it).
All Inclusive Pass for days
Visit as many Barcelona attractions as you wish over 2, 3, 4, or 5 days. The more you see, the less you pay! This option will let you save up to 45% of what you would pay without the pass.
Explorer Pass for quantity of attractions
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace, you can avoid the hassle and tick off your favorite Barcelona attractions from your bucket list. Pick between 2 to 7 attractions.
Attractions included in the Go City Barcelona Pass
What’s included with the pass?
The Barcelona Go City Pass includes free entrance to top sightseeing attractions in the city, as well as museums, tours and gastronomical experiences. These are some of the attractions & tours included:
- Sagrada Familia Guided Tour
- Casa Milá (La Pedrera)
- FC Barcelona Museum + Camp Nou Tour
- Barcelona Aquarium
- Park Güell guided tour
- Picasso Museum guided tour
- Poble Espanyol
- Barcelona Touristic Bus
- Las Golondrinas Boat Cruise
- Montjuic Cable Car
- Casa Vicens
- Best of Barcelona Bike Tour
- Recinte Modernista Sant Pau
- Barcelona Zoo
- Barcelona Wax Museum
- Museum of Ancient Egyptian Culture
- CosmoCaixa Science Museum
- MACBA – Museum of Contemporary Art
- Gaudí Experiència 4D
- Colonia Güell and Gaudí’s Crypt
- La Roca Village Shopping Express
- And much more!
How does it work?
To begin with, this pass was designed to simplify your travel experience. Pick the pass of your choice, download it to your phone and that’s it! All you need to do is download the Go City app and add your pass to your phone. You can then show your pass on your phone.
If you prefer, you can also print your pass using the link in your confirmation email.
Prices of Barcelona Go City Pass
All Inclusive Pass
- 2 Day Adult Pass: €124
- 2 Day Child Pass: €89
- 3 Day Adult Pass: €159
- 3 Day Child Pass: €104
- 4 Day Adult Pass: €179
- 4 Day Child Pass: €119
- 5 Day Adult Pass: €199
- 5 Day Child Pass: €129
- 2 Choice Adult Pass: €64
- 2 Choice Child Pass: €44
- 3 Choice Adult Pass: €89
- 3 Choice Child Pass: €69
- 4 Choice Adult Pass: €109
- 4 Choice Child Pass: €79
- 5 Choice Adult Pass: €124
- 5 Choice Child Pass: €89
- 6 Choice Adult Pass: €139
- 6 Choice Child Pass: €99
- 7 Choice Adult Pass: €149
- 7 Choice Child Pass: €109
Check other tourist passes in Barcelona
Enjoy free access to 25 attractions and museums, as well as great discounts and unlimited use of the transportation network.