Aerobus Airport Shuttle
The fastest way of getting from the airport to Barcelona's city center
The fastest, simple and more comfortable way of getting from the airport to the Barcelona city center is Aerobus, a direct shuttle bus service connecting both terminals (Terminal 1 and Terminal 2) with strategic transport hubs in Barcelona.
The fastest Barcelona transport from the airport
Its excellent service and fast timing have turned Aerobus into the most popular service for travellers who wish to get quickly to their destination. The service is available every day of the year, 24 hours a day.
Aerobus has a separate bus service for each of the 2 terminals in El Prat airport (Line A1 and Line A2), stopping along the route in Plaza España, Gran Vía-Urgell, Pl. Universitat and Pl. Catalunya.
After you book your ticket for the Aerobus, you'll receive an electronic ticket on your email or you can also choose to print it right away or save it on your smartphone on PDF format. Just show the ticket upon your arrival in order to exchange it.
Amenities and features of Aerobus
During the 30-35 minute trip, you can enjoy free WIFI, USB chargers on board, TV monitor with key information about Barcelona and plenty of space for your luggage.
On top of that, all buses are adapted for persons with reduced mobility and you get a free tourist map with practical info, discounts and all the free available WIFI spots in Barcelona.
Line A1 (From Pl. Catalunya to the airport terminal T1)
- From 05:00 a.m. to 00:30 a.m. every 5-7 min
- From 00:30 a.m. to 05:00 a.m. every 20 min
Line A1 (From the airport T1 to Pl. Catalunya)
- From 05:30 a.m. to 01:00 a.m. every 5-7 min
- From 01:00 a.m. to 05:30 a.m. every 20 min
Line A2 (From Pl. Catalunya to the airport T2)
- From 05:10 a.m. to 22:30 p.m. every 10 min
- From 22:30 p.m. to 05:30 a.m. every 20 min
Line A2 (From the airport T1 to Pl. Catalunya)
- From 05:45 a.m. to 02:00 a.m. every 10 min
- From 02:00 a.m. to 05:30 a.m. every 20 min
This timetable is effective every day of the week, 365 days a year, including holidays.
Aerobus Barcelona tickets
Buy your Aerobus tickets in advance by clicking on the banner below. You will get them automatically on your email. Then, proceed to print them, or carry it in your phone and show them to the driver upon your arrival. Children under 4 years old travel for free.
- Buy the return ticket and save money.
- Check your destination before taking the Aerobus at the airport, some stops other than Plaza Catalunya may suit you better for connecting with Metro or Bus.
- There are separate buses for Terminal 1 and 2, each identified as A1 and A2. If you catch one by mistake, there is a free shuttle bus service in El Prat Airport that constantly connects both terminals.
Aerobus offers a safe journey, complying with the regulations and recommendations of the authorities. Masks are mandatory inside the bus at all times. Eating and drinking inside the bus is also strictly forbidden.
Aerobus stop at Plaça Catalunya
More transport options from the airport to Barcelona
Discover other ways of transport from the airport to Barcelona and choose the one that suits you better
Transport options from the Airport
A list of all the transport options from the Airport to Barcelona’s city center
A private transfer is the fastest way of getting from the airport to Barcelona. Directly to your hotel